Eggs are one of the best things to have for breakfast. I can’t think of my breakfast without eggs, especially egg bull’s eye. For all the egg lovers, I am sharing the egg bull’s eye recipe today.
This is widely known as a sunny-side-up egg. Some call the egg bull’s eye a half-fried egg and some may call it a single fried egg. My mom used to make me egg bull’s eye for my breakfast as a child. I loved having it as a child and still do to this day.
Egg bull’s eye is a quick way to make eggs and gets ready in just 5 minutes. First, take a slice of bread and cut a circle out of it. Spread the butter all over the bread slice and cook it till it turns brown. Flip the slice and crack the egg in the hole directly. Cook it by covering the pan until the yolk is softly cooked.
This was just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Huevos Rancheros– This recipe is a typical breakfast with fried eggs, corn tortillas and a perfect warm topping of salsa. It is the best Mexican breakfast you will ever have.
2. Pot Congee– Pot congee promotes good health and also helps in better digestion. According to the doctors, pot congee is very simple and digestive food and it also supplements blood into the body.
3. Buttermilk French Toast– The buttermilk French toast Recipe has everything that you desire, right from eggs to buttermilk. Simple and easy to make, it requires just about 30-35 minutes of your precious time and is definitely worth a try.
4. Overnight Blueberry French Toast– Overnight blueberry French toast is an amazing recipe made of delicious blueberries, eggs, milk, bread, cream cheese, vanilla, maple syrup, sugar, and butter. It is nothing like the traditional French toast recipe.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Egg Bull’s Eye?
- Pan – Take a non-stick pan to prepare the egg bull’s eye.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Egg Bull’s Eye?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Egg Bull’s Eye?
- Butter – Toast the bread with melted butter.
- Eggs – For making egg bull’s eye take eggs according to the servings.
Steps To Make Egg Bull’s Eye
1. Bull’s Eye In Making
For an appropriate shape of egg bull’s eye or sunny side up, you can simply use a cookie-cutter. You can also cut out a circular hole on the bread using a small glass. Grease the pan with a teaspoon of butter and break the egg in between the cookie cutter. Season salt and black pepper on the top. Use a flat spoon to remove the egg bull’s eye on a plate. Serve warm!
How Will Egg Bull’s Eye Look And Taste Like?
Egg bull’s eye looks exactly like sunny side up. It tastes delicious and fulfills all your cravings.
Egg Bull’s Eye Recipe
- 2 slices Whole-Wheat Bread
- 4 tbsp Softened Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
Take a bread slice and cut out a circular hole from the bread using a small glass.
Spread butter on the leftover slice and cover all the corners of the bread.
Take a non-stick pan and cook the bread over the medium-high flame till it turns golden brown.
Flip the slice and add butter to the hole.
Directly crack an egg in the hole. Cover the pan and cook till you get the egg cooked as per your preference.
Try this recipe at home and share your reviews and experience while making the recipe. I will be glad to know your reviews. Also, I would like to hear your suggestions regarding any recipe. Let me know if you like to know about the certain recipe. I will be delighted to help you. Bon Appetite!