Pepperoni is an American version of salami. A mixture of beef and pork seasoned with paprika and chili powder. Domino’s pepperoni pizza has rich flavors. Moreover, pepperoni is one of the most ordered toppings in certain countries.
To make Domino’s pepperoni pizza, you need flour, salt, sugar, yeast, Italian seasoning, cheese, pepperoni, and some other spices. For the sauce, use canned tomatoes, tomato puree, and some seasoning. First, prepare the dough, then the sauce, then cheese, and at last bake your pizza with the Pepperoni sausages.
Preparing pepperoni pizza is as simple as layering the toppings on a pizza base. If you wish, you can also load your pepperoni pizza with some more veggies. Moreover, to get the right flavors of Domino’s pizza, use mozzarella, white cheddar, and Monterey Jack cheese.
A key to making them crispy and crunchy crust is to take the dry rubs and add them into the yeast mixture. Mix it slowly until it forms a clumpy consistency. Once it is combined, start kneading the dough for a couple of minutes. This is just an overview; scroll down to know more about the equipment, ingredients, calorific value, and important instructions. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Domino’s copycat recipes from our website.
1. Domino’s Pizza Dough – Domino’s pizza dough is a perfect fluffy pizza dough prepared at home with a handful of ingredients. This dough has the flavor of pizza seasoning and a mildly sweet and slime taste from salt and sugar. Yeast helps the dough to rise and makes it extra soft.
2. Domino’s Cheese Pizza – Domino’s cheese pizza is a soft and fluffy pizza with cheese loaded on top. The cheese layer has a mixture of white cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, Asiago, and Monterey Jack. This pizza is delicious has delicious pizza sauce layered over soft pizza dough with cheese mix on top.
3. Domino’s Pan Pizza – Domino’s pizza is a hand-tossed thin crust pizza. This pizza has smooth and fluffy dough. It’s loaded with cheese and is topped with mushrooms and veggies like bell pepper. The marinara sauce adds more flavor to the pizza.
4. Domino’s Thin Crust – Domino’s thin-crust pizza is a thin and slightly crispy crust. The dough for this pizza is made with regular wheat flour and malted barley. This pizza is topped with fried sausages, bell peppers, mozzarella cheese, etc.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza?
- Glass – Mix the yeast by adding water to a glass.
- Bowls – Knead the dough in a large bowl.
- Pizza Pan – Take a pizza pan, baking tray, or any other skillet to bake the pizza.
- Cling Film – While resting the dough, cover it with a cling film.
- Rolling Pin – By using a rolling pin, shape the pizza dough.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||1 Hour||25 Minutes||1 Hour 35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza?
- All-Purpose Flour – All-purpose flour is a refined flour used in baked goods. To make the pizza dough add flour.
- Yeast Mixture – Instant yeast will level up the dough.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Sugar – Use a teaspoon of sugar in the yeast mixture for speedy yeast activation.
- Vegetable Oil – Adding oil to your dough will help in retaining the moisture and result in a crisp crust.
- Canned Crushed Tomatoes – Canned tomatoes are used to make the pizza sauce. Take a can of crushed tomatoes.
- Tomatoes Puree – The sauce can be thickened by adding tomato puree.
- Sugar – Add a teaspoon of sugar to modify the texture of the sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Sunflower Oil – A teaspoon of oil in the pizza sauce modifies the flavors.
- Dried Basil – Take a teaspoon of dried basil for savory and aromatic flavors.
- Oregano – Pizza sauce is made with oregano-based flavors. It adds bold and earthy flavors.
- Garlic Powder – Garlic powder is mainly used to season the pizza sauce. It adds fresh, strong, and garlicky flavors.
- Black Pepper – A teaspoon of black pepper pairs well with the other spices added to the sauce.
- Smoked paprika – Smoked paprika acts as a dominant spice added to the pizza sauce. It adds a rich smoky flavor.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Domino’s adds a mixture of cheese in their cheese pizza. Mozzarella cheese has that string effect.
- White Cheddar – It is another blend of pizza cheese. Cheddar cheese has a sharp taste.
- Monterey Jack – Monterey Jack is smooth and non-stringy cheese that has mild but more flavors than mozzarella.
- Pepperoni – To make Domino’s pepperoni pizza add some pepperoni sausages. In case you wish to add more toppings, let me tell you it is paired well with mushrooms, bell peppers, and olives.
Steps To Make Domino’s Pan Pizza
1. Initial step
To activate the yeast, add sugar and instant yeast in warm water. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Then To make the dough combine the flour, yeast mixture, salt, and stir. Use a teaspoon of oil to coat the dough until a sticky dough ball begins to form. Once you are finished with kneading the dough, cover it with a cling film and let it rest for 1 hour.
2. Sauce Infusion
For making sauce, blend crushed canned tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar, sunflower oil, garlic powder, basil, oregano, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper. Further, in a saucepan, add the sauce mixture to boil. Bring it to a boil until it is thickened.
Roll the dough in a round shape and pre-bake the base for 5 minutes. Once it is half-baked, assemble everything for the pizza dressing. Slather homemade pizza sauce on its first layer. Put some shredded cheese. Then add the pepperoni sausages and put them in the oven to bake at 450℉.
How Will Your Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza Look And Taste Like?
Among the popular non-veg Domino’s pizza, pepperoni surely takes its spot. Copycat Domino’s pepperoni tastes delightful with a fine crispy crust. It has a delectable tangy, zesty, and paprika flavor.
Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza
- 4 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Monterey Jack
- 200 g Pepperoni Sausages
Prepare the dough by mixing flour, salt, yeast mixture, and oil. Let it rest for an hour. Roll it out when it’s ready to pre-bake.
Moving forward, prepare the sauce by blending tomato puree, canned tomatoes, salt, sugar, garlic powder, basil, oregano, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Roll the dough in a round shape and pre-bake for 5 minutes.
Slather tangy homemade sauce, shredded cheese, and pepperoni sausages.
Put it in the oven to bake at 450℉ for 20 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is Domino’s pizza pepperoni made of?
Domino’s pepperoni pizza is made with a blend of pork and beef sausages. We also call it pepperoni salami that is sliced thinly.
2. Where do Dominos get their pepperoni?
Domino’s pepperoni is produced from prime-quality cuts of pork. Moreover, the pepperoni sausages are fermented to add extra flavors before being dried.
3. What kind of sauce is on Domino’s pepperoni pizza?
Domino’s uses tangy tomato pizza sauce on their pepperoni pizza. The tomato pizza sauce from Domino’s is spicier. In case you wish it to be mildly spicy, you can use marinara sauce.
4. How much is Domino’s large pepperoni pizza?
Domino’s large pepperoni pizza is 16 inches. However, it also comes in all other sizes like small, medium, and large.
Follow this recipe to make your Domino’s pepperoni pizza at home. Share your cooking experience with us in the comments section below.