Domino’s chicken wings are hot, spicy, crispy, and straight-up gorgeous. The plus to these wings, they are fried in oil. Instead, Domino’s just bakes them in their pizza ovens. Making Domino’s chicken wings at home is quite easy. With just three steps, you can prepare this recipe. Refer to the article below to know more.
Domino’s bone-in chicken wing appetizer comes in different flavors. It includes honey buffalo, honey barbecue, and garlic parmesan. Here we have made an appetizing hot and savory sauce. It includes rich ingredients like apple cider vinegar, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
The basic steps of making this copycat Domino’s chicken wings are marinating, baking, and coating. Marination will bring out the crunchy texture, while baking helps it tenderize easily. Dipping the wings in the rich, spicy sauce adds subtle magical flavors. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Domino’s copycat recipes from our website.
1. Domino’s Chicken Carbonara – Domino’s chicken carbonara is loaded with rich umami flavors. This dish has onions, chicken, mushrooms, and bacon. Garlic adds seasoning flavor to it while parsley gives earthy flavor to this dish. These flavors are perfectly infused in the penne pasta and then, it’s tossed with alfredo sauce.
2. Domino’s Cheesy Bread – Domino’s cheesy bread is a cheesy-licious delight. This bread is filled with Mozzarella and Mexican cheese blend. It’s crispy on top and gives a perfect cheese pull in every bite. This dish is easy to make at home and is a perfect snack to satiate the craving for cheese.
3. Domino’s Cheeseburger Pizza – Domino’s cheeseburger pizza has a fluffy pizza base with cheese and toppings like ground beef, onion, tomatoes, etc. Tomato ketchup adds sweet and slightly tangy flavor to the pizza while mustards sauce gives a bitter-spicy taste to the pizza. This pizza is loaded with a perfect cheese mixture of provolone cheese, American cheese, and cheddar cheese.
4. Domino’s Breadsticks – Domino’s breadsticks are crispy golden from the crust and are loaded with the flavors of butter, garlic powder, and oregano. These breadsticks have heat and oil to keep the bread moist and soft from the inside. The recipe for these breadsticks is simple and can be easily prepared at home.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Dominos Chicken Wings?
- Saucepan – In the saucepan, add liquids to prepare the hot n’ spicy chicken wings sauce.
- Bowls – Coat your chicken wings with flour by using a large bowl. In another bowl, pour the sauce to dip in the chicken wings.
- Foil – Place the foil on your baking tray to bake the chicken wings in the oven.
- Tong – Use a tong to flip over the chicken wings.
- Baking Tray – Bake the chicken wings on a baking tray.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Domino’s Chicken Wings?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Cooking Time|
|5 Minutes||40 Minutes||45 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Dominos Chicken Wings?
- Chicken Wings – Take 250g of bone-in chicken wings to make this copycat recipe.
- Coconut Oil – Coat some coconut oil on the chicken wings.
- All-Purpose Flour – In a large bowl, add chicken wings and coat it with the all-purpose flour evenly.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Prepare hot and savory wings sauce by adding Worcestershire sauce.
- Hot Sauce – Add half a cup of hot sauce for the wing sauce.
- Unsalted Butter – Brush up your wings with melted butter before you put them to bake.
- Apple cider Vinegar – Use a tablespoon of vinegar to add to the sauce mixture.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Garlic Powder – Add a teaspoon of garlic powder to the sauce. It adds a strong and garlicky flavor to the sauce.
- Cayenne Pepper – To add spicy flavors to your sauce, cayenne pepper goes well with smoked paprika.
- Smoked paprika – Smoked paprika will spice up the sauce. Just a teaspoon of smoked paprika will work.
Steps To Make Dominos Chicken Wings
1. Farm To Fork
Take your bone-in chicken wings in a bowl. Add flour, salt, and coconut oil. Coat the wings with the batter evenly to get a crispy texture. Then, place the chicken wings on a foil greased with oil. Brush up your wings with melted butter before you put them to bake. Cook the chicken wings in the oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, flip the wings to bake on the other sides. Put it back to cook for another 20 minutes.
2. Hot Sauce
While your wings are baking, get a saucepan, mix apple cider vinegar, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Over medium heat, mix the sauce for 10 minutes.
3. Dip And Serve
Take out your baked wings. Soak them in a hot sauce and let them rest for 5 minutes. Then you are set to serve! You can try these copycat chicken wings with the classic barbecue sauce or creamy blue cheese.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will Your Domino’s Chicken Wings Look And Taste Like?
Domino’s chicken wings look appetizing and glazy. The zesty and savory flavors of hot sauce are delightful. Within 40 minutes, the chicken is baked nice and crisp. The copycat wings and homemade hot sauce serve the purpose of a perfect combination.
Domino’s Chicken Wings
- 250 g Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Coat your chicken wings with flour mixed with oil and salt.
Bake on both sides evenly for achieving a crispy texture.
To make a sauce in a saucepan add apple cider vinegar, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Mix it well until it is thickened.
Dip your baked Domino’s wings in the sauce. Once the sauce is absorbed by the chicken, take it out after 5 minutes.
Serve with your favorite dips. We tried it with rich barbecue sauce.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How are Domino’s wings prepared?
Domino’s wings are baked instead of deep-frying in oil. It results in less soggy wings. Baking helps in achieving a crispy texture.
2. What sauce does Domino’s use for their wings?
Dominos offers three flavors of sauces with their chicken wings. The flavors include honey buffalo, honey barbecue, and garlic parmesan.
3. What flavor wings does Domino’s have?
Domino chicken wings are marinated with flour and oven-baked to perfection.
4. How long does it take dominos to bake wings?
Dominos takes only 50 minutes to bake their chicken wings.
5. Are dominos chicken wings nice?
Domino’s chicken wings are scrumptious. It tastes even better when served with their new hot buffalo sauce.
Don’t forget, you can always add your twist to the wing recipe and share it with me too. I would love to try your versions as well.