Steak is one of my favorite foods on the planet. Today, I am going to tell you about the deep-fried steak recipe using a deep fryer.
Deep-fried steak is also known as country fried steak or American breaded cutlet dish. This dish consists of a piece of beefsteak coated with seasoned flour. This steak has a flavourful brown crust and a very juicy interior.
To make deep-fried steak, you need to beat together egg and milk in a bowl. Now, mix flour, salt, pepper, and garlic in a resealable plastic bag. Dip the steak pieces in egg mixture and place in a plastic bag, then shake to coat and fry coated steak in hot oil until golden brown.
This is just a summary of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Rabo de Toro– This recipe actually comes from Roman times. Rabo de Toro was made after bullfights in Spain. This dish is especially popular in Madrid, Spain, where bullfighting takes place even in the present time.
2. Jackfruit Tacos– This fruit is a replica of shredded meat. So all the vegetarians who want to experience something similar to the chicken, cook them up. So make them part of this dish and do not waste them.
3. Ploughman’s Lunch– This Ploughman’s Lunch is mostly famous in pubs in the United Kingdom. The reason why it is called Ploughman’s Lunch is that it is what ‘a ploughman might eat’ while working on fields.
4. Butterflied Roast Chicken– You must be wondering why the recipe is called butterflied roast chicken. This is because the technique used to make this chicken is known as butterflied technique. The technique involves roasting the chicken after removing the chicken’s backbone. This will flatten the chicken.
What’s In The Post
Deep Fried Steak Recipe
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 lb. Cube Steak
In a deep fryer, heat oil to 360 degrees.
Beat egg and milk together in a bowl.
In another bowl, mix flour and salt. Add pepper, garlic, and cayenne pepper to it. Put this mixture in a resealable plastic bag.
Dip steak pieces in the egg mixture.
Now, put them in a plastic bag and shake to coat.
Fry the coated steak in hot oil until golden brown.
Your deep-fried steak is ready!