Deep frying anything makes it better. But what if I told you, you could deep fry ice cream. Yes, it is true. You can deep fry ice cream and it tastes delicious. It is a combination of crispy outer cornflakes crust and melting ice cream on the inside.
While researching some homemade ice cream recipes, I found Deep Fried Ice Cream Recipe and made it my home. It was certainly the best thing I ever tasted. I make Deep Fried Ice Cream every weekend at my place and invite my friends over. This ultimate ice cream has become a favorite of my parents as well as friends.
To make deep fried ice cream, scoop out half-cup-sized ice cream balls, place on a baking sheet and freeze. Then, dip in whisked egg whites and roll in corn flakes so that they get covered on all sides. Deep fry them in oil. Drain excess oil using paper towels and serve hot.
This was just a snippet of the entire recipe, which you’ll find below. You’ll also find the ingredients for the recipe. If you want any similar recipes you want to try, here are some of my picks.
1. Black Walnut Ice Cream– The black walnut ice cream is super tasty. This recipe has real walnuts in it that are really good for your health and of course, how can one say no to ice cream?
2. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream– Presenting you an Ice cream that is not only cool by its taste but also by its color and flavor. The name of this Ice Cream is Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
3. Vitamix Ice Cream– Whether it is the summer season or winters, ice creams are always a delight and this Vitamix ice cream recipe is one of the most special ice cream recipes that you’ll learn.
4. Strawberry Ice Cream Soda– Combination of an ice cream soda and homemade strawberry sauce is something that you can’t resist. This ice cream soda can be your favorite thing if you try it once.
What’s In The Post
Deep Fried Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 cups Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 3 Eggs White
- 2 quarts Oi
Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the vanilla ice cream into eight half-cup-sized balls.
Place them on a baking sheet and put them in the refrigerator. Let them freeze for about an hour.
Take a shallow dish and mix cornflakes and cinnamon in it. Whisk the egg whites in a second bowl.
Then, dip the ice cream balls in the egg whites and then roll in the cornflakes, so it gets covered by all sides. If not, repeat the process.
After you have coated all 8 ice cream balls, let them freeze for 3 hours.
Then, in a heavy saucepan, heat oil to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F. Place the balls in the oil and fry them one by one until they become golden in color.