The crack dip is an astonishing dip that you can serve at any party. It can also be referred to as a “million-dollar dip”. This dip is really creamy and loaded with amazing flavors of mexicorn and jalapenos.
A few months ago, one of my close friends invited me to her party. There, I tried this incredible and flavorful dip that was full of cheese. After coming back to my home the next day, I made this dip at home. It turned out pretty amazing so I wanted to share it with you all.
In order to make a crack dip, take a bowl, add mexicorn, mayonnaise, sour cream, Jalapenos, green onions and cheese in a bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined. place in the fridge for some time. Your crack dip is ready.
The above-given recipe was just a quick snippet. If you want to know about step-by-step instructions and the ingredients that you need to make this recipe, all you need to do is scroll down and check the detailed recipe. You can also watch the video. But before you check it out, explore some other dips and sauces.
1. Southwest Ranch Dressing– You can make your own junk-free delicious ranch at home! Try the southwest ranch dressing recipe. It’s an amazing combo of mayonnaise, lime juice, tomatoes, and vinegar. The spices added are garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and many more. It can be enjoyed as a salad dressing and a dip.
2. Red Wine Marinade– Red wine marinade is a popular marinade that contains a subtle flavor of red wine along with lemon juice, and soy sauce. It’s spiced up by adding garlic powder, pepper, onion powder, and many more. It’s comparatively better and faster at marinating the meat.
3. Sugar-free Cocktail Sauce– You wanna go for a healthier cocktail dip? Then, try the sugar-free cocktail sauce. It’s flavored with horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, monk fruit, and lemon juice. It’s much healthier than any other cocktail sauce and can be made in a matter of minutes.
4. Chili Bean Dip– Give a Mexican make-over to your leftover beans! Try the recipe for chili bean dip. It contains baked beans cooked with sour cream and cream cheese. Green chili and ground cumin add a spicy touch to this dip while cheddar cheese gives it a flavorsome lift.
What’s In The Post
Crack Dip Recipe
1 large bowl
- 2 (11 ounce) Cans Mexicorn (drained)
- 1 cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Real Sour Cream
- 3 bunches Tops of Green Onions (sliced)
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Can Green Chilies (diced)
- ⅓ cup Jalapenos (chopped)
- 8 ounce Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
Take a large bowl.
Add mexicorn, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Mexican blend cheese in a bowl. Mix well.
Then add green chilies, green onions and Jalapenos in the same bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
Finally, place in the fridge until ready to serve.
This dip is great served chilled but it can be served immediately after making.