Country fried ham is a southern classic. The country-fried ham recipe that I am going to share today can be enjoyed on its own as well as clubbed with others. So, without any further ado, let us plunge right into the details.
This is the recipe my mom used to make for me as my breakfast. So to revive the sweet memories of my childhood, I wanted to get my hands on this dish. Even though I was just trying out my luck, but this turned out to be quite good in the first go. Hence, I decided it is only fair to share this recipe with you and give you the taste of my childhood breakfast.
Making Country fried ham at home requires just two steps. In a heavy skillet, cook the ham slices in coconut oil. Flip them occasionally until they become crisp and golden. Fried ham is ready to consume. It is a perfect recipe for breakfast as it’s gluten-free.
With just a few simple steps you will get the desired crispy ham. But the most important part is maintaining the right flame over which it is to be cooked. You will get to know about this in much more detail further in the recipe. Take a look on how this recipe is prepared. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Chocolate Pancakes With Eggs– If you want delightful chocolate pancakes, then this recipe is for you. The chocolate pancakes covered in sugar syrup and topped with whipped cream are a blessing for people with a sweet tooth.
2. Spinach Frittata– This spinach frittata recipe is a really healthy and delicious breakfast recipe. This recipe consists of eggs, spinach and also, cheese.
3. Wagyu Zabuton Steak Sandwich– Wagyu beef is a kind of luxury beef and goes high in the food hierarchy. It is quite expensive and rare. If you lay hands on some, try to make a steak sandwich out of it.
4. Peanut Butter Chex Mix– This recipe really delicious treat made with peanut butter, chocolate, peanut butter cups, sugar, peanuts, and of course, Chex cereal.
What’s In The Post
Country Fried Ham Recipe
- 6 ounces Country Ham
- 1 tbsp Refined Coconut Oil
Take a heavy-bottomed skillet. Melt half of the coconut oil in it over a high flame. If you do not have coconut oil at home, you can use butter spray to grease the skillet.
Add the ham slices to the skillet and reduce the flame to medium. Cook on medium flame until it gets golden. Flip it occasionally. Cook them till they turn crispy and the fat gets rendered. This may take 10 minutes.
If you have any query, then do not hesitate to ask me in the comment section. Your suggestions are also welcomed. If you have any recipes in mind, then feel free to share them with me in the comments. I will be glad to discuss it with you. Have a good day!