Colonel Sanders’s secret KFC sauce can be used as a dressing sauce for salads, sandwiches, burgers and it perfectly fits as KFC chicken dressing sauce. This homemade recipe is similar to the original and authentic KFC sauce recipe. It is a creamy sauce and is spicy, tangy, and sweet too.
The Colonel Sanders secret KFC sauce is made from different sauces and dips. Its made with spicy sauces along with ketchup, mustard sauce, vinegar, and mayonnaise. It is a combination of different flavors that make a great blended flavor. You can use this sauce as a dressing, sauce, or dip.
To make Colonel Sanders secret KFC sauce, put ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion juice, vinegar, black pepper, red pepper, tabasco sauce, mayonnaise, chili sauce, vegetable oil, and crushed garlic in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. Your sauce is ready!
You can also chili garlic sauce to make this sauce. If you don’t have any chili garlic sauce at home, then try using any of its substitutes.
This is a “throw in a bowl and mix” kind of recipe. It is very easy to make and only takes 5 minutes. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes from KFC down below.
1. KFC Chicken Drumsticks – KFC chicken drumsticks has tender chicken seasoned and dredged in seasoned flour and egg mixture. This chicken is deep-fried until it’s crispy and golden brown. These juicy crispy drumsticks are served with sauce or a dip.
2. KFC Pepper Mayonnaise – KFC pepper mayonnaise is a spicy dip. This dip is infused with lemon juice, mustard, red pepper, garlic, oil, and egg. This smooth creamy dip can be enjoyed with snacks, chicken, salads, or any other side dish.
3. KFC Coleslaw – KFC coleslaw is a delicious mixture of shredded cabbage, onions, and carrots. This mixture is dressed with the flavors of lemon juice, vinegar, milk, mayonnaise mixture, and buttermilk. It’s a healthy side dish paired with any main course food item.
4. KFC Nashville Hot Chicken – KFC Nashville hot chicken has chicken coated with spicy flavors. This chicken is fried after being dredged into the spicy batter. It’s loaded with the flavors of dry mustard, garlic, cornstarch, chili powder, hot sauce, pickle juice, and egg. This chicken can be enjoyed with bleu cheese or ranch or any other dip of your choice.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce?
- Mixing Bowl – Add the spices and the condiments to the mixing bowl.
- Whisk – Then, give them a good mix using a whisk.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce?
- Ketchup – Ketchup adds a red color and a sweetlt tangy flavor to the KFC secret sauce.
- Mustard – Mustard adds a bittersweet spicy taste to the sauce.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Add the umami flavor to your secret sauce with some Worcestershire sauce.
- Onion Juice and Garlic – We all love that warm allum flavor in our food. Add that flavor to the sauce with some onion juice and garlic.
- Black Pepper and Red Pepper – For the spicy warmth, add some red and black pepper.
- Tabasco Sauce and Chili Sauce – Make the sauce hot and spicy with some tabasco and chili sauce.
- Mayonnaise – Tone down the spice with mayonnaise. It’ll also make the sauce creamy.
- Vegetable Oil – Add a little fat to the sauce with some vegetable oil.
Steps To Make Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce
1. Throw In The Bowl And Mix
As I said, this is a “throw in the bowl and mix” kind of recipe. In a mixing bowl, add ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion juice, vinegar, tabasco sauce, mayonnaise, and chili sauce to it. Also, add black pepper, red pepper, vegetable oil, and garlic.
Mix all of them thoroughly using a whisk. Your Colonel Sanders Secret KFC sauce is ready. Serve it over salads, with chicken, or as a dressing for sandwiches. Colonel Sanders will be proud!
How Will The Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce Look And Taste Like?
The sauce has an orange tint because of the added sauces. It leans towards the creamy and spicy side. It goes great with fried and breaded chicken and even vegetables. This sauce has all the flavors. It is sweet, spicy, a little tangy, and creamy.
Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce Recipe
In a mixing bowl, add ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion juice, vinegar, tabasco sauce, and mayonnaise, chili sauce to it. Also, add black pepper, red pepper, vegetable oil, and garlic.
Mix all of them thoroughly. Your Colonel Sanders Secret KFC sauce is ready.
Serve it over salads, with chicken or as a dressing for sandwiches.
Try to make this sauce and share your experience with me. Leave your suggestions and queries in the comments below and I’ll make sure I get back to you. Till then, happy eating!