Did you know first Cinnabon bakery was set up at Sea-Tac Mall in the Seattle in 1985? It is served over 60 countries, U.S.A is the leading market followed by Saudi Arabia and Russia at 2nd and 3rd places respectively. Delicious Cinnabon rolls and clone of a Cinnabon are everybody’s favourite.
I prefer to make them over weekends. Also, it is economical to make them at home without paying a visit to malls. I and my younger sibling together make a Clone of a Cinnabon and watch movies. They are tangy and scrumptious to eat. You can also bake them at home for any occasion and serve it your guests.
So, in this article, I will be guiding you on how to make a Clone of a Cinnabon at your home. Follow the directions to get a perfect Clone of a Cinnabon Recipe. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Buckeye Balls– Buckeye Balls are an EASY dessert made from peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate and refrigerated to make a no-bake candy treat with only 6 ingredients.
2. Sugar Mold– The recipe for this food is simple and will complete in a few minutes. This sweet recipe is the best party recipe that I guess you should prefer.
3. Spanish Hot Chocolate– Spanish chocolates are super delicious. People in Spain love chocolates like anything. They want everything filled, sprinkled and dipped in chocolate. Spain seems to have chocolate everywhere.
4. Pretzel Sticks– Pretzel sticks make a great snack. It is a dish that can be paired with almost every kind of dip or sauce. They are super handy, crunchy, and salty sticks making it a delightful snack.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients required for Clone of a Cinnabon Recipe
|Warm milk (110 F)
|Eggs at room temperature
|4 1/2 cups
|Bread machine yeast
|2 1/2 teaspoons
|Packed brown sugar
|2 1/2 tablespoons
|Package cream cheese softened
|1 (3 ounce)
|1 1/2 cups
How much time will it take?
|2 hrs 25 minutes
Clone of a Cinnabon Recipe
- Take the pan of the bread machine and arrange the ingredients in proper order following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After selecting the recommended dough cycle, press the start button.
- When the dough is twice its size, remove it to a surface which is lightly floured.
- After covering the dough, leave it undisturbed for about 10 minutes.
- Take a small bowl. In it, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- The dough is to be rolled into a rectangle measuring 16*21 inch.
- Use 3/4 cup butter to spread the dough. The sugar-cinnamon mixture is to be sprinkled evenly.
- For cutting the dough into 12 rolls, roll it up.
- Grease a 9*13 inch baking pan. Put rolls into it.
- After covering the dough, wait for about half an hour for it to get doubled up.
- Keep baking rolls in a preheated oven(400 degrees F) for about 15 minutes. Ensure they get golden brown.
- In the meantime, mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and salt together.
- When the frost is ready, spread evenly onto the freshly baked warm rolls.
- Serve the rolls.
Nutritional Information of Clone of a Cinnabon Recipe
How to Make Clone of a Cinnabon at Home | Video