Cinnamon pecan waffles are delicious and really easy to make. If you want to have waffles for breakfast then, cinnamon pecan waffles are the best choice. This is a very healthy choice for your breakfast considering all the healthy nutrients added to it.
I really love making waffles and keep experimenting with new ways to upgrade my classic waffles. This particular recipe has been packed with essential nutrients to kickstart your day. The addition of cinnamon and pecans to the waffles elevates the taste, aroma as well as texture of the waffles.
To make cinnamon pecan waffles, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in one bowl. Mix eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and butter in another bowl. Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and blend to form the batter. Pour the batter into the greased waffle maker and cook it until they are golden and crispy on the outside. Serve with syrup, cinnamon, pecans, and butter.
This was just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Omelette du Fromage– If you want to make a cheese omelet then, you should try making Omelette du Fromage. “Omelette du Fromage” is just the French phrase for the cheese omelette. It is really easy to make and gets ready in no time.
2. Queen Elizabeth’s Drop Scones– The recipe that I will be sharing today is considered one of the most decorated and precious ones. It is written by Majesty Queen Elizabeth II herself. She gifted it to the president of the United States when he visited the U.K in 1959.
3. Mary Berry’s Orange Drop Scones– This scone is named after a very renowned celebrity chef Mary Berry. This recipe is the best drop scones recipe ever. It has all the common ingredients like sugar, flour, butter, egg.
4. Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal– It is said that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the meal. One such healthy breakfast recipe is the peanut butter banana oatmeal.
What’s In The Post
Cinnamon Pecan Waffles Recipe
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Pecans
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
Put all the dry ingredients in one bowl and mix. In another bowl, add egg yolks, vanilla extract, butter, and milk and mix them as well.
Pour the dry flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix them. You can use a blender for perfect blending. Blend the mixture at high speed until it becomes stiff.
When the batter becomes consistent, add finely chopped cinnamon to it.
Preheat your waffle maker. Spray it with cooking spray and pour about 1/2 cup of batter into each section of your waffle maker. A Belgian waffle maker is perfect for this purpose.
Close the waffle maker and cook until you get waffles with a crispy brown exterior and fluffy interior.
Serve hot with your favourite syrup, butter, cinnamon, pecan topping, and enjoy.
Author: Antonio Cracco
Antonio Cracco is the author and Co-founder of The Chef’s Advice, a blog about health and food. He is a great writer who writes unique search-driven content about food, health, cutlery, and more.