A meal or snack is incomplete without a dip or sauce. A dip gives a perfect blend of flavour to the dish. The recipe I am sharing is for chile con queso.
Chile con queso is a dipping sauce made with melted cheese and chili. Chile in Spanish means cheese. It is a hot sauce and is not served cold. It is best accompanied by tortilla chips. This dip is served in most Tex-Mex restaurants.
Making chile con queso is an easy-peasy recipe. All to be done is to melt the cheese in a saucepan, add chile without beans and season it with chili powder. Warm them and combine them all. Voila! The dip is ready.
This is a really quick dip recipe that can be made in minutes. You can also add fontina cheese to the dip. Don’t have fontina cheese? Here is a list of fontina cheese substitutes that you can use.
Now need not worry when you have surprise visitors. This recipe will be a savior positively. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Comeback Sauce– Comeback sauce is a perfect dressing for salads, sandwiches & burgers. I am going to tell you how you can make this awesome spread at your home.
2. Bacon Gravy– Bacon gravy is made of milk and bacon grease and can be served with biscuits. The recipe is very simple and easy to make. The recipe is my favorite dip to have with biscuits during breakfast time.
3. Bistro Sauce– Bistro sauce has got a composition of mustard, horseradish and garlic, which makes it a smooth texture.
4. Little Caesars Buttery Garlic Dipping Sauce– Looking for the secret Little Caesar’s buttery garlic dipping sauce recipe? Then, I could definitely help you by sharing how the brand makes their garlic sauce in a few easy steps.
What’s In The Post
Chili Con Queso Recipe
- 2 pound Processed Cheese Food
- 15 ounces Chilli without Beans
- 1 pinch Chilli Powder
Take a medium saucepan and melt-processed cheese in it over medium flame.
To this saucepan, add chile without beans and season with chilli powder. Combine them well.
Is there still any question in your mind regarding the recipe? If yes, then leave your question in the comment section below. I will try to make every detail clear with my best knowledge. I hope you like them as much as we like them sharing with you. Have a good day!