Chicken Liver Pate is a delicious recipe is especially for chicken lovers. Even if you don’t love to eat chicken, you can make it for your close ones who love to eat chicken. So, today I am gonna share the perfect and simple way to make this delicious recipe.
I first tried Chicken Liver pate at a fast food joint in New York when I was in high school but couldn’t afford it every day. So I decided to make it at my home. It watched nearly hundreds of video recipes and tried it making almost 20 times. Then I finally got the perfect way to make Chicken Liver Pate.
This silky-smooth chicken liver pate is very simple and easy to make. Just take chicken livers, simmer them with a combination of spices such as garlic, thyme, bay leaf and blend them with butter in a food processor and you are done. Always serve it chilled and it can be used up to 2 months when refrigerated with proper instructions.
A few steps need to be prepared carefully; otherwise, it can give you a bad taste. But don’t worry, just follow the below steps and you will get tasty and perfect Chicken Liver Pate ready in a few minutes. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Texas Salsa– Texas restaurant-style salsa will have a perfect consistency. It will neither be chunky nor thin. This salsa will be great as a dip or can be used in any Texas-Mexican dish.
2. Calabrian Sauce– Want to spice your food up? If yes, then there can nothing be better than Calabrian sauce. The recipe is very easy and efficient to make.
3. Burgundy Sauce– The best thing that you can make from burgundy wine is the burgundy sauce. Here I will share with you the recipe of you can make the authentic burgundy sauce at your home.
4. Canned Tomatillos Sauce– Tomatillos are Mexican tomatoes, known as Mexican husk tomatoes. They are green, unripe and have a tart flavor. Canned tomatillos sauce is a perfect choice to have with Mexican food.
What’s In The Post
Chicken Liver Pate Recipe
- ½ pound Chicken Livers
- 1 small Peeled Garlic Clove
- ½ sliced Small Onion
- ¼ tsp Thyme Leaves
- 1 Bay Leaf
- ½ cup Water
- Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Cognac or Scotch Whisky
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 ½ sticks Unsalted Butter
- Toasted Baguette slices
Combine chicken livers, onion, garlic, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and thyme in a medium saucepan. Now add water and bring to simmer.
Cover saucepan, reduce the heat to low and occasionally stir until the livers are just pink or for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let them cool for 5 minutes.
Remove bay leaf and transfer the rest to a food processor and add butter. Grind them until a puree is formed. Now add Cognac, salt, and pepper and grind until completely smooth.
Now scrape the pate into large ramekins or in cups. Wrap it with a plastic sheet and refrigerate until it becomes firm.
So it’s your turn to make this delicious recipe at your home. But don’t forget to tell your reviews in the comment section below. Till then, eat healthily and stay healthy.