Cherry Jello Salad is as healthy as a salad yet as delicious as a dessert. So, it’s a special “Dessert-Salad” in my recipe list. It’s easy and can be modified as per your choice. There are many variants of cherry jello salad, but I’ll be sharing with you my favorite version of this salad. So, stick with this article to know about the recipe.
This salad is a simple recipe that can be enjoyed as a dessert or side dish. Once you try it, you’ll love to make it again and again. It contains the sweetness of berries with a bit of tangy flavor from oranges and pineapples. If you’re watching your sugar intake, you can use sugar-free cherry jello and sugar-free cherry pie filling.
For Cherry Jello Salad, add cherry jello to boiling water in a large bowl. Stir it well and add mixed berries, cherry pie filling to the bowl and mix it all until combines. Transfer all the fruits into the bowl and mix. Refrigerate the mixture for 3-4 hours.
Without wasting any time, let’s hop right into the recipe for the cherry jello salad. Make sure you watch the similar video provided below in this article. Check out the ingredients along with the instructions mentioned in the recipe card. Don’t forget to save and rate this recipe. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other dishes from the chef delight section of our blog. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other appetizing salads from our blog.
1. Wendy’s Taco Salad– Have you tried the famous salad by Wendy’s? Wendy’s taco salad is a healthy combination of tacos, veggies, and ground beef. This salad is garnished with cheese, tortilla chips, salsa, and sour cream. It has the spiciness of chili and flavors of healthy veggies like lettuce, beans, garlic, and many more.
2. Cranberry Gelatin Salad– Cranberry gelatin salad is a delicious Thanksgiving salad that can be served as a dessert and salad. It has cherry-flavored jello mix and cranberry sauce mixed with pineapples. Chopped pecan added to it give a nutty and crunchy twist to the salad.
3. Ice Water Salad– Ice water salad is a make-ahead salad filled with nutrition and flavors of walnuts, parmesan, lemon juice, and veggies. This salad is kept in an ice bath and is dressed in anchovy paste and garlic.
4. Roasted Squash Salad– Roasted squash salad has roasted squash with fresh arugula, pepitas, and goat cheese. It’s a healthy salad dressed in Balsamic vinegar. It’s filled with the flavors of vinegar, veggies, and seasoning spices like salt and pepper.
What’s In The Post
Cherry Jello Salad Recipe
- 2 Cherry Jello Packages (3oz)
- 1 cup Strawberries (sliced)
- 1.5 cups Mixed Berries (Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries)
- 2 cups Pineapple Chunks
- 1 cup Pear (halves)
- 2 Apples (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Bananas (chopped)
- 3 Oranges
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
- 2 cups Water (boiling)
Add boiling water to a large bowl and cherry jello. Mix well until combines.
Add mixed berries and strawberries into the bowl and stir. Now, add cherry pie filling and mix it to combine with the mixture.
Transfer all the fruits one after another and stir until the cherry jello combines with all the fruits.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cherry jello salad can last for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Make sure you keep it airtight in the refrigerator.
- You can also use sugar-free cherry jello and cherry pie filling.