A healthy slaw is one of the best recipes that can be made for a picnic or a potluck. Today, I will be sharing a recipe of carrot and cabbage slaw, which you can make at your home with no fuss.
Whenever I bring home carrots and cabbage, I just can’t wait to prepare the slaw out of these two. Everyone in my house wants it on the dinner table almost every day. I love the crunch of the cabbage in this dish. For me, it’s a bowl of happiness and health. This simple and light dish will be a perfect side dish for any of your meals.
Cabbage and carrot slaw is a great mix-up recipe. You just need to shred the cabbage and carrots, mix them up with olive oil, salt and vinegar. And lastly, season it with some salt and pepper. The perfect crispy and tangy slaw is ready to eat now.
I have provided you with a brief of the recipe. You will get more details of the recipe below. Find all the information regarding the recipe below. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Baby Gem Lettuce Salad– Baby gem lettuce is a type of small romaine lettuce. Baby gem lettuce is sweet in flavor and is crunchy and crispy. You can make a great salad from this gem lettuce.
2. Beet Greens– This is a recipe that is made with the that we throw away every time after we use its bulb. The recipe is the beet greens, made of the leaves we cut out from the beetroot.
3. Creamy Potato Salad– This salad has refreshing ingredients like cucumber and radishes. It also has a creamy dressing made with mayonnaise among other things. It is definitely worth a try!
4. Red, White ‘N’ Blue Salad– The red, white ‘n’ blue salad is an amazing and colourful summer salad. It has the goodness of veggies, fruits, cheese and nuts and the tang of a citrusy dressing, making it the perfect summer salad.
What’s In The Post
Cabbage and Carrot Slaw Recipe
Large Salad Bowl
- 2 cups Cabbage
- 1 cup Small Carrot Strips
- 2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Take a large salad bowl. Add shredded cabbage and carrots to it.
Add vinegar and oil. Toss them well to combine. Sprinkle some salt and pepper as per the taste.
Cover and refrigerate it for at least an hour before the serving.
Your doubts are most welcome in my comment section below. Write them up and I will reply to them with my best knowledge. You can even suggest me some recipes that you want me to share with you. Write them in the comment section as well. Till then, happy eating!