Do you guys love tea? I am very fond of tea and usually drink two cups every day. The best part about tea is the side snack that I always eat along with it.
My favourite snack with tea are buttermilk biscuits and that too homemade. The buttermilk biscuits are the only reason why I love tea so much. I always prefer them to be homemade which are healthy, tasty and good for health.
I have known recipes but this recipe is very close to my heart and I have a decent amount of experience in making these biscuits. So today I am going to share the recipe of homemade Buttermilk biscuits with all you food lovers.
The first step is to gather the ingredients that you will need to make these biscuits. Here is the list of ingredients provided in the table below. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Corn Dodgers– Corn dodgers are also known as “Hushpuppies.” This corn cake genre is mostly popular in East Texas. If you want to explore different cultures, food is the best way and with this dish, one can easily know about American culture.
2. Popeyes Buttermilk Biscuits– Are you’re one of the very rare people who want to know the recipe of Popeyes authentic buttermilk biscuits? This post will help you a lot because I will share the secret recipe for these buttermilk biscuits.
3. Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter– These easy, giant gluten free chocolate chip monster cookies are made with oats, peanut butter, and plenty of brown sugar, but no rice flour.
4. Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies without Brown Sugar– These Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies without Brown Sugar are soft in texture and chewy because of its ingredient raisins. Excess of raisins would also make them delicious to the cores.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients for Buttermilk Biscuits
|2 ½ cups
So the ingredients are very common and you will get them from your, nearest grocery shop or supermarket.
This recipe takes almost no time to get ready and you can have them instantly after making them. The complete time frame is given below.
How Much Time it Will Take?
The best part of the recipe is now about to come. This part is the most loved and awaited part of this recipe and I know you are also waiting for these directions. Ok, let’s start making this homemade biscuit.
Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe
- Set your oven up to 4250 and align a baking sheet with parchment paper. Meanwhile, take a large bowl and mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in ut.
- Grate the butter and add to this mixture and with the help of a wooden spatula make a space in the flour and add buttermilk in it and whish it properly to form a dough.
- Knead the dough a little and roll it in thin sheets and continue the rolling by folding the sheets.
- After folding three-four times, make a thin sheet of some millimeters and cut out a round biscuit from it with the help of any round and hollow thing. The shape is up to you. You can make the desired shapes.(But Biscuits are generally rectangular in shape)
- Now brush the biscuits with some melted butter on the top and bake them until they are slightly brown in color. Serve them warm. Or you can store them in airtight containers for a few weeks.
And your homemade buttermilk biscuits are ready. Wasn’t this easy? Well I told you this recipe is very easy and simple. Enjoy your tea with these homemade biscuits.
Nutritional Breakdown of Buttermilk Biscuits
This recipe is very healthy and full of good nutrients. Check out this nutritional breakdown to know more about it.
How to Make Buttermilk Biscuits at Home | Video
This recipe is quite easy to make but for someone who have just started cooking, I am leaving a video that will assist you in the whole procedure.
I hope you will like this recipe and will try this at home. Make sure to tell us your views and thoughts about these biscuits in the comments section below. We will be eagerly waiting for your response, till then take care and stay tuned for more such recipes.