Shake shake Oreo shake! Burger King has come up with Oreo shakes in different flavors. Following my recent expedition of frozen fast food, I found this creamy Burger King Oreo shake. With some rich flavors, it is blended to perfection. Want to know how to make this Burger King Oreo shake at home? Check out the recipe!
Comforting creamy and flavorful Oreo milkshakes can be made with just a few ingredients. Vanilla ice cream, crushed cookies, milk, essence, and sugar are blended to perfection. For toppings, whip up a little cream and crushed cookies on the top. It tastes so good that you would spoon out the leftovers. The best part is it needs no cooking!
You can add ice cubes if you wish it to be chilled. However, it might get you chills up and down your spine. I hope you get the drill! Now check out the list of equipment, ingredients, and steps to make the copycat Oreo shake. You will also find the calorific information mentioned below. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Burger King copycat recipes from our website.
1. Burger King Chicken Sandwich – The burger king chicken sandwich is a delicious and fresh sandwich. The burger is made with toasted sesame buns and crispy ground spicy chicken patties. The crispy and juicy patties are topped with creamy mayonnaise and fresh lettuce.
2. Burger King Mocha Iced Coffee – The burger king iced coffee is a delicious coffee that comes in two flavors; vanilla iced coffee and mocha iced coffee. The coffee is made with high-quality Arabic roasted coffee beans. The coffee is made with coffee, chilled milk, ice, and sugar. Add vanilla syrup for vanilla flavor and cocoa powder for a mocha flavor.
3. Burger King Whopper – The burger king whopper is a delicious burger that is juicy and delicious. The burger has big burger sandwiches and flame-grilled patty that have a smoky flavor. The flame-grilled beef patties are served with onion, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, jalapenos, and sauces.
4. Burger King Cheesy Tots – The burger king cheesy tots are delicious and irresistible snacks. They are made with shredded potato shaped into nuggets stuffed with rich cheese. The potatoes are mixed with spices, stuffed with cheese, covered with breadcrumbs, and then fried. That’s all you need to make these delicious cheesy snacks.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Burger King Oreo Shake?
- Blender – Use a blender to make this rich Oreo milkshake.
- Glass – Serve the milkshake in a large or hurricane glass to serve the Oreo shake.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Burger King Oreo Shake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Burger King Oreo Shake?
- Oreo Cookies – Take Oreo biscuits to add to the milkshake. Use some crushed biscuits for the topping as well.
- Whipped Cream – Top the milkshake with whipped cream.
- Milk – Add half a cup of milk to the blender to make the copycat Burger King Oreo shake.
- Chocolate Sauce – Drizzle the chocolate sauce inside the glasss and a teaspoon into the blended elements.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Vanilla ice cream will add creamy and rich flavors to the Oreo shake.
- Vanilla Essence – For enhancing the flavors, add a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Sugar – Add sugar to your taste to the shake mixture. You can also replace sugar with a teaspoon of honey.
Steps To Make Burger King Oreo Shake
First, crush the Oreo cookies evenly. Then, in a blender, add half a cup of milk, a teaspoon of vanilla essence, sugar, vanilla ice cream, and some crushed Oreo biscuits. Blend nicely until you see a smooth and thick texture of Oreo shake.
2. Top Up
Layer the chocolate sauce inside the glass. Pour the milkshake into a glass. Cover it with some whipped cream. Sprinkle crushed cookies on the top and serve! You can add some ice cubes if you want a chilled Oreo shake.
How Will Burger King Oreo Shake Look And Taste Like?
Burger King copycat Oreo shake is creamy, smooth, thick, and delicious. It serves the purpose of pleasing summer drinks. With each sip, you get that fuzzy feeling all around. This Oreo shake is truly a warmth of the season.
Burger King Oreo Shake Recipe
- ½ cup Oreo Biscuits (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons Whipped Cream
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Icecream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chocolate Sauce
Crush the Oreo biscuits. Separate the cream in between the biscuit if you want. Add some to the blender and keep the rest for the topping.
In a blender, add crushed Oreo biscuits, vanilla essence, milk, ice cream, chocolate sauce, and sugar. Blend it to perfection until the texture is smooth.
Layer the chocolate sauce inside the glass. Pour the Oreo shake into a glass.
Toppings are optional. I used a little whipped cream and crushed Oreo cookies on the top.
Serve and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is an Oreo shake made of?
Oreo shake is made with blended vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies, milk, sugar, and whipped cream.
2. Is Burger King Oreo shake good?
Burger King’s Oreo shake is pretty good, thick, and creamy. The vanilla essence adds extra flavors to the Oreo shake.
3. How does Burger King make Oreo shake?
Burger King Oreo shake is blended to perfection. The toppings at Burger King include whipped cream and crushed Oreo cookies.
4. How do you make a thick milkshake?
To make a thick milkshake, you can add more ice cream to it. The more ice cream in comparison to the milk will add thickness to the milkshake.
Get this copycat Burger King Oreo to shake in your kitchen right away. Refer to the recipe article and share your views in the comments sections below!