Burger King has come up with a new way to make the chicken more delicious! Yes, you got that right. Chicken fries that somewhat look like french fries. They are super crispy, flavorful, and delicious. I have shared the process of recreating copycat Burger Chicken fries at home. Scroll down to know more!
Get your chicken strips coated with flour, milk, cornflake crumbs, and some dried spices. Put them to fry and serve hot and crispy! Try these chicken fries with sauces or cheesy dips. They taste delectable. For a better crispy crunch, you can also use potato chips for the coating. The results are amazing.
The taste of homemade copycat chicken fries is similar to Burger King. Follow the entire recipe to know the thick and thin. The detailed list of equipment, ingredients, and steps to make the chicken fries is mentioned below. Also, check out the nutritional information for the same! But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Burger King copycat recipes from our website.
1. Burger King French Toast Sticks – The burger king French toast sticks are the perfect answer to a classic breakfast. To make these French toast sticks, you need flour, egg yolks, salt, cinnamon sugar, and nutmeg. Dip your breadsticks in this mixture and fry them. Sprinkle some powdered sugar over them and they’re ready!
2. Burger King Iced Coffee – The burger king vanilla iced coffee is a delicious drink that’ll give you your daily coffee dose. It is really simple to make. All you need is some coffee powder, sugar, cold milk, ice cubes, and of course some vanilla syrup. The drink tastes and smells absolutely amazing.
3. Burger King Whopper – The burger king whopper is a delicious burger that is juicy and delicious. The burger has big burger sandwiches and flame-grilled patty that have a smoky flavor. The flame-grilled beef patties are served with onion, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, jalapenos, and sauces.
4. Burger King Cheesy Tots – The burger king cheesy tots are delicious and irresistible snacks. They are made with shredded potato shaped into nuggets stuffed with rich cheese. The potatoes are mixed with spices, stuffed with cheese, covered with breadcrumbs, and then fried. That’s all you need to make these delicious cheesy snacks.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Burger King Chicken Fries?
- Skillet – Fry the chicken fries by using a skillet.
- Bowls – Use a bowl to separate the wet and dry coating mix.
- Tong – Roll the strips into the batter and flip it with the help of a tong. Using a tong will make it less messy.
- Wire Rack – Remove excess oil by placing the chicken fries on the wire rack.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Burger King Chicken Fries?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Burger King Chicken Fries?
- Chicken Breast – Take 200g chicken breast to make the chicken fries.
- Milk – Milk will be used in the coating batter.
- Egg – Beat the eggs with milk. It will help in crispy and fluffy texture.
- All-Purpose Flour – Add flour to the dried spices and coat the chicken fries.
- Cornmeal – Use a tablespoon of cornmeal to the coating mix. It will not firmly bind the coating on the chicken fries.
- Olive Oil – Fry your chicken fries in preheated olive oil.
- Cornflake Crumbs – Cornflake crumbs will give a crispy texture to the chicken fries.
- Dried Dill – Adding dried dill to the coating batter will add fresh minty and earthy flavors.
- Italian Seasoning – To season, use a teaspoon of Italian seasoning mix.
- Black Pepper – A tablespoon of pepper will add some spice to the chicken fries.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Garlic Powder – For garlicky flavors, use garlic powder with the dried spices.
- Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne Pepper will result in spicy chicken fries.
Steps To Make Burger King Chicken Fries
Slice the chicken breast into thin strips. Take two bowls to add egg and milk in one bowl. In another bowl, add flour, cornmeal, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, dried dill, cornflake crumbs, and Italian seasoning. Mix it well. Start rolling the chicken strips into the egg wash and then the dry mixture. Repeat this twice to achieve a crispy texture.
2. Heat Work
Place the chicken strips into the preheated oil. Fry them until they turn golden brown. Once they are fried, take them out on a wire rack. The excess oil will be disposed of. Serve with your choice of sauces and enjoy!
How Will Burger King Chicken Fries Look And Taste Like?
Burger King chicken fries look just like thin-shaped french fries. With double breading and spicy seasoning, they are delightful. These chicken fries come out much more spicy, tender, and colorful chicken than bland fries.
Burger King Chicken Fries Recipe
- 200 g Chicken Breast
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Cornflake Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Cornmeal
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Begin by slicing the chicken breasts into long thin strips.
In a bowl, add flour, cornmeal, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, dried dill, cornflake crumbs, and Italian seasoning.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs with milk.
Evenly coat the chicken fries in egg mixture, then in the dried mixture. Repeat this twice to coat the chicken strips evenly.
In a skillet, heat frying oil to 350 F and fry the chicken in batches for 3-4 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How are Burger King chicken fries made?
Burger King chicken fries are sliced into strips. Then, they are breaded and fried.
2. Does Burger King fry their chicken fries?
Yes, Burger King deep fry their chicken fries. They follow the method of breading and then frying.
3. Do Burger King chicken fries have an egg?
Yes, Burger King chicken fries contain egg coating. So, it is not at all vegan.
4. Are Burger King chicken fries healthy?
Burger King chicken fries are cooked to perfection. However, because of the high sodium content, it might not be healthy. You can make a healthy version at home.
Try these copycat Burger King chicken fries in your kitchen. Let us know how did they turn out in the comments section below!