Brown rice is a great switch from white rice. It has a lot of nutrients and it is fiber-rich. You can easily make brown rice at home. Today, I am going to tell you how to make brown rice in a rice cooker.
Brown rice is healthier than white rice. It is a healthier alternative to it. It contains far more fiber than white rice. It also has a high magnesium content that helps you protect from heart disease. As brown rice is fiber-rich, you can also have it when on a diet.
To make brown rice in a rice cooker, spray some oil on the base of the cooker. Then, add brown rice, water, garlic cloves, and salt to the cooker. Also, add the remaining olive oil to it. Then, turn on the rice cooker. You’ll rice be ready in 30 minutes.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients Required For Brown Rice Recipe For Rice Cooker
|A pinch of
Brown Rice Recipe For Rice Cooker
- Spray oil or nonstick spray in the base of the rice cooker.
- It will keep your rice from sticking and burning.
- Add brown rice and water to the rice cooker.
- Add a pinch of salt for taste.
- Cut garlic cloves into small pieces with a knife. Add them to the cooker.
- Add olive oil to it as well.
- Close the cooker and turn on the cooker.
- As compared to white rice, brown rice took more time in cooking.
How Much Time It Will Take?
Nutritional Facts Of Brown Rice
How to Make Brown Rice in Rice Cooker | Video