The best pair to have with steak is the bearnaise sauce. In this post, let’s have a look at the recipe for this sauce.
The sauce is great to have with steaks, chicken vegetables and fish. It is a French sauce and has got a luxury taste. This recipe adds and amplifies the flavors of daily life foods. I first tried it at a high-end steak restaurant and since then, I became fond of the sauce.
Bearnaise sauce can be cooked by adding vinegar, tarragon, black pepper and shallots in a pan over medium heat. Boil the mixture for 5 minutes and add water. Now, whisk shallot mixture and add yolks of eggs in a mixing bowl. At last, heat the mixture and add butter to it.
Now, it’s time to get started with the detailed recipe and make an authentic sauce. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Pomegranate Molasses– Pomegranate molasses is a healthy and tasty juice that can be prepared very easily. Let’s see how you can make this delicious recipe at your home.
2. Fresh Cranberry Relish– The recipe is made from cranberries and sugar. I also like to add apples and oranges to it for extra flavors. You can also add other fruits and nuts such as pear, walnuts and pecan.
3. Chana Dal Chutney– Chana dal is also known as Daria dal. The chutney is very hot and spicy due to the addition of red chilies. You can enjoy the chutney with poha, dosa and uttapam.
4. Blackberry Compote– Blackberry compote is a fruit syrup made up of blackberries. The syrup is great to apply on crepes, ice creams, yogurt and oatmeal.
What’s In The Post
Bearnaise Sauce Recipe
- ¼ cup White Vinegar
- 1 small shallot (peeled and minced)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Tarragon Leaves
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 12 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Kosher Slat (for taste)
In a saucepan, add vinegar, tarragon, black pepper and shallots over medium heat.
Boil the mixture for 5 minutes and then remove from heat to set aside.
Add water to a saucepan and boil the mixture at high heat.
In a mixing bowl, add shallot mixture and add yolks of eggs and whisk them properly until it becomes thick.
Heat whisked mixture over the heat and add butter into it. When the eggs are cooked, season with salt and remove them from heat and serve immediately.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of a Bearnaise Sauce. Try this Bearnaise Sauce at your home with sizzling snacks and don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below. Stay tuned for more recipes like these.