If you’re looking for the recipe for Applebee’s 3 cheese chicken penne, then I’m sure that I can help you. In this post, I will share the perfect recipe for Applebee’s 3 cheese chicken penne.
I first tried this penne pasta when I was a kid and it’s been my favorite ever since. I checked the internet for this delicious pasta recipe and added some extra ingredients to perfect it even more. It is my favorite because it is loaded with three types of different cheese.
To make Applebee’s 3 cheese chicken penne, chop the chicken. Add Italian dressing and marinate for 30 minutes. Now, chop tomatoes and add oil, basil, and garlic to the tomato bowl to make bruschetta.
Cook pasta and put alfredo sauce, bruschetta, a layer of chicken, and 3 kinds of cheese. Microwave it for 3 minutes until cheese gets melted. Your dish is ready!
This was just an overview of the full recipe to get you excited about it. The full detailed recipe with all the ingredients and steps is mentioned below. But before getting into the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings’ Chicken Wings– Buffalo Wild Wings is famous for its authentic chicken wings and today, I am going to tell you how you can make it at your home easily.
2. Taco Bell’s Chicken Chalupas– Chicken Chalupas in Taco Bell is a flatbread shell. It is served with a filling of beef, lettuce, tomatoes, three cheese, and avocado ranch sauce. Otherwise, Chalupa is a dish that comes from Mexican cuisine.
3. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie– Making the exact strawberry banana smoothie-like McDonald’s is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients.
4. Chipotle Carne Guisada– It is a Latin Beef Stew and is a perfect meal for dinner that is served by Chipotle, one of the most popular Mexican fast-food chains in America.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne?
- Bowl – Take a bowl to toss the pasta with all other elements.
- Saucepan – Using a saucepan to boil the penne and prepare creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Grilling Pan – Grill the chicken until it is tender and golden brown.
- Ladle – Stir in the spices with a ladle.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Minutes||30 Minutes||1 Hour|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne?
For Alfredo Sauce
- Butter – Take half a cup of butter for preparaing your own Alfredo sauce.
- Flour – Half a cup of flour to prepare the roux gravy and thicken the Alfredo sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Milk – Moving forward, add half a cup of milk to achive better texture.
- Black Pepper – Season the Alfredo sauce with a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Nutmeg – For nutty and sweet flavors add nutmeg to the sauce. It also enhances the aromatic flavors.
For Chicken Pasta
- Chicken Breast – Take half a pound of boneless chicken to prepare the chicken pasta.
- Penne Pasta – Boil the penne pasta to add in the recipe until al dante!
- Mix Cheese – Add a blend of three mix cheeses like, mozzarella, parmesan, and pacrino cheese.
- Italian Salad Dressing – Take two tablespoons of Italian dressing to marinate the chicken.
- Garlic – Minced garlic will bring out pungent flavors to the pasta.
- Basil – Achieve earthy flavors by adding chopped basil to the bruschetta. Moreover, garnish the pasta with some chopped basil.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to the bruschetta. It will add peppery and minty flavor to the bruschetta salad.
- Tomatoes – Freshly and finely chopped tomatoes will add tangy freshness to the bruschetta.
Steps To Make Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne
1. Initial Stage
Add penne pasta to the saucepan and boil until it is cooked. Then, in a pan prepare the creamy Alfredo sauce by adding butter, flour, milk, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg. Let it all emulsify until you achieve the end result of Alfredo sauce.
2. Bruschetta In Making
For making bruschetta, add tomatoes, basil, minced garlic, extra virgin olive oil, and some seasoning. Toss in all together evenly until it is combined. The bruschetta will be ready in a jiffy!
3. Heat Work
Marinate the chicken with Italian salad dressing and keep it aside for 30 minutes. Moving forward, when the resting time is over, place the marinated chicken onto the grilling pan. Grill the chicken until it is tender and browned.
4. Put Together
Now gather everything on the table and put it together to make chicken penne pasta. Take a bowl, add the boiled penne pasta, pour some Alfredo creamy sauce on the top, and garnish it with fresh bruschetta. Finally, place the grilled chicken and top it up with a shredded blend of mixed cheese. The knockoff version of Apple Bee’s three-mix chicken penne pasta will be ready to serve!
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
How Will Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne Look And Taste Like?
Applebee’s 3 cheese chicken penne looks appetizing and tastes delicious. Infuse the penne pasta with alfredo sauce and cheesy flavors. Try this chicken penne pasta with your favorite bread and satiate your cheesy cravings.
Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne Recipe
Start by chopping the chicken and place it in a bowl.
Add Italian dressing to the bowl and marinate for nearly 30 minutes.
Prepare roux by adding butter and flour to a pan. Add milk to it and whisk it so it won’t get any lumps.
Season it with salt, pepper and nutmeg and let it simmer until it reaches the desired consistency.
Now, chop the tomatoes and place them in a bowl. Add oil, basil and garlic to the tomato bowl to make bruschetta.
Cook penne according to instructions on the packet and drain the water.
Now, grill the chicken, or you can broil it.
Take two microwavable bowls and divide the pasta between the two.
Pour alfredo sauce over the pasta in both bowls. Layer it on the bruschetta. Then, add a layer of chicken and Italian cheeses; mozzarella, parmesan, provolone.
Microwave it for 3 minutes or until cheese gets melted.
Your Applebee’s authentic chicken penne pasta is ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do Applebees have chicken parmesan?
Yes, Applebees offer chicken parmesan on their menu.
What kind of cheese does Applebees’s 3 chicken penne have?
Applebee’s 3 chicken penne is prepared with alfredo sauce, Italian penne pasta, Italian cheese, basil, tomatoes, garlic cloves, and extra virgin olive oil.
What is Applebee’s best appetizer?
The best and most scrumptious appetizer served at Applebee’s is boneless chicken wings.
What chips does Applebee use?
It is said that Applebees use their homemade chips made from white corn.
Well, now it’s your turn to make this three-cheese chicken pasta just like they make at Applebee’s. We are eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestions and experiences in the comment section below. You can also mention any queries that you might have and I’ll try my best to help you. Till then, happy eating!