Apples and pears are a natural pair. A dish which has the combination of both tastes divine. Apple Pear Pie is indeed a mouth-watering and delicious dish. I am very fond of this dish. Every time, when I prepare the Apple Pear Pie recipe at my home, I’m the one who eats a major chunk of it. You know the one who cooks has the right to eat more, I use this excuse to take some pie from my sibling’s plate.
Whenever my dad calls his business partners for lunch at home, I am the one who prepare every dish and Apple Pear Pie is on the top. They love it and ask me to cook it every time they visit.
So, here I am sharing the recipe for Apple Pear Pie with you. You will love to make it and serve it your loved ones.
1. Cherry Pie– Pies are of various flavors and made using different ingredients, including various fruits and nuts. The flavor and taste of this Cherry pie are exceptional and make it different from other desserts available.
2. Buttermilk Pecan Pie– This pie is sweet and nutty like all the other pecan pies. But butternut pecan pie is much creamier than any other pecan pies. The tang because of the buttermilk in it will bring a whole new flavor to the pie.
3. Sawdust Pie– This pie got its name because of how all the ingredients look like sawdust when combined. If you never had this pie before, then it will indeed become a family favorite. So while you have your dinner, just put it in the oven to be prepared.
4. Star-Studded Blueberry Pie– The star-studded blueberry pie is a delicious and aesthetically pleasing dessert. It not only savours our taste buds but also is a treat for our eyes. So, you can make this pie easily at your home.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients required for Apple Pear Pie Recipe
|Pastry for double-crust pie
|Medium ripe pears (peeled and thinly sliced)
|Medium-sized tart apples (peeled and thinly sliced)
|1 cup + 1 tsp
How much time will it take ?
|1 hr 20 minutes
Apple Pear Pie Recipe
- Firstly, roll out dough for the bottom crust and place it in 9-inch pie plate. Trim it to 1 inch beyond plate’s edge.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
- Now combine peas, apples, sugar, juice, cinnamon and nutmeg. Transfer this mixture to prepared pie crust, dot it with butter.
- Roll out remaining pastry or dough for the top crust. Cut decorative cutouts in pastry, place it unto filled pie. Trim 1/2 inch beyond edge
- Fold under the bottom crust to seal it. Pinch or press together the edges.
- Now take some milk and brush the crust from it and also sprinkle cinnamon sugar on it for some extra taste.
- Cover the edges with foil loosely.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until crust is golden brown and apples are tender.
Nutritional information of Apple Pear Pie Recipe
How to Make Apple Pear Pic at Home | Video