If you are an eggnog fanatic, Mrs Claus cocktail recipe is for you all. It’s a creamy white Christmas drink that gets its vibes from eggnog, peppermint schnapps, chocolate liquor, and rainbow sprinkles on the top. Let’s look at the recipe closely.
To make Mrs Claus cocktails, all you need is eggnog, peppermint schnapps, and chocolate liquor. Combine them into the cocktail shaker and shake them with some ice. Pour them into the serving glasses. Garnish them and enjoy the drink.
To make this drink taste super amazing, there are a few things that you need to take care of. Add peppermint schnapps as per the servings.
Too much peppermint can overpower the drink. You can also make this drink with other flavors like cranberry juice, bourbon whiskey, or tequila.
This is not your average Christmas drink. It’s a festival drink, so enjoy it that way. Quickly note down recipe steps, equipment to use and check the nutritional information.
What’s In The Post
Tips That I Follow To Make Mrs Claus Cocktail
When it comes to making Mrs. Claus cocktails, there are a few key things to keep in mind.
- If you want to use different flavors for the cocktail, go for fresh cranberries for the best flavors.
- You can make this cocktail as strong as you like. Simply adjust the amount of white chocolate liqueur accordingly.
- Don’t forget to garnish your cocktail! A cinnamon stick or rainbow sprinklers will really make this holiday drink special.
- If you want to get really festive, garnish the cocktail with a candy cane or sprig of holly.
How To Serve Mrs Claus Cocktail?
Serving Mrs Claus cocktail is quite easy. If you are throwing a Christmas party at home, you can serve this amazing drink in cocktail glasses, old-fashioned mugs, or cocktail moose mugs too.
I am going to tell you what’s an even better way to serve this drink. How about creating a cocktail station and letting your guests make their own Mrs Claus cocktail?
Just gather all the ingredients you require for the drink. Gather Santa Claus candies at the station and let your guest serve them a big mug of Mrs Claus cocktail.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Mrs Claus Cocktail?
- Cocktail Shaker – Shake all the ingredients in the cocktail shaker.
- Cocktail Glass – Serve this festive drink in a fancy cocktail glass.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Mrs Claus Cocktail?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||0 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Mrs Claus Cocktail?
- Eggnog – A delicious creamy eggnog is needed for this festive cocktail. It adds a creamy texture and white color to this drink.
- White Chocolate Liqueur – Add white chocolate liqueur for a kick of booze. Go for Godiva liqueur for a rich, strong taste.
- Peppermint Schnapps – Grab peppermint schnapps for a drink to get minty and refreshing vibes in your drink.
- Whipped Cream – For a gorgeous-looking drink, add a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Rainbow Sprinkles – Can’t get enough of colorful sprinklers? Take your garnishing skills to the next level by topping with rainbow sprinkles
- Ice Cubes – Some ice cubes for the chilling drink.
Steps To Make Mrs Claus Cocktail
1. Shake It Well
For the crazy-delicious Mrs Claus cocktail, we need three ingredients to combine. Add eggnog, white chocolate liqueur, and peppermint schnapps to the cocktail shaker.
Add some ice to the shaker. Cap the shaker and shake for fifteen seconds.
2. Serve And Enjoy
Take cocktail glasses. Divide the liquid into glasses. Put a dollop of whipped cream on it and sprinkle some rainbow on it. Much loved Christmas drink Mrs Claus cocktail is ready.
How Will Mrs Claus Cocktail Look And Taste Like?
Welcome to this official drink of Christmas – Mrs Claus cocktail. It is creamy, delicious, and incredibly tasty. The eggnog adds a nice white color to the drink and an eggy flavor.
While the peppermint adds a touch of minty flavor to the drink. Moreover, the white chocolate liquor brings the strong side of the drink out. There’s nothing better than this cocktail for sure!
Mrs Claus Cocktail Recipe
In a cocktail shaker, add eggnog, white chocolate liqueur, and peppermint schnapps with some ice cubes.
Shake for fifteen seconds.
Pour the liquid into the cocktail glasses.
Garnish the top with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.
Mrs Claus cocktail is ready to enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Mrs Claus cocktail?
Mrs claus cocktail is a Christmas holiday drink that is made with eggnog, peppermint schnapps, and white chocolate liqueur. It’s smooth, creamy, and tastes like Christmas. It’s easy to make and the perfect holiday season cocktail.
What is eggnog?
Eggnog drink is a rich, sweetened, and dairy-based drink. It’s made with milk, cream, sugar, egg whites, and egg yolks.
Which brand of white chocolate liqueur to use while making Mrs Claus cocktail?
The recipe uses Godiva white chocolate liqueur for its rich, intense taste.
What is the official drink of Christmas?
Mrs Claus cocktail is the official drink at Christmas. It’s a creamy indulgent with eggnog, chocolate liqueur, and peppermint schnapps.
What does Mrs Claus’s cocktail taste like?
Mrs Claus’ cocktail tastes sweet, tangy, and strong. It has hints of vanilla, mint, and chocolate.
This Mrs Claus cocktail recipe is perfect for anyone who loves the holidays and wants to get into the festive spirit. I know you are excited to shake some Mrs Claus cocktails this season.
Let us know in the comments below about how it went! We hope you enjoy making (and drinking!) this festive cocktail as much as we do. Cheers!
The recipe card image source is foodandwine.com
The feature image source is taken from jenahoward.com