When I was a child my mother makes Gluten Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter. But if I talk about today everything has been changed. Now I ate a variety of Gluten Free Monster Cookies but the taste that my mother’s cookies had was very different.
I was very confused about the recipe I asked my mother about the recipe. The difference I found is that in the packed cookies there is peanut butter in the recipe. But my mom used to make Gluten Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter and now I came to know the difference in the taste.
So, today I am going to share Gluten Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter Recipe of the mother which is very tasty and delightful.
Come let’s see the steps of Gluten Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Recipe for my mother. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Buttermilk Biscuits– My favourite snack with tea are buttermilk biscuits and that too homemade. The buttermilk biscuits are the only reason why I love tea so much. I always prefer them to be homemade which are healthy, tasty and good for health.
2. Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies without Brown Sugar– These Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies without Brown Sugar are soft in texture and chewy because of its ingredient raisins. Excess of raisins would also make them delicious to the cores.
3. French Fries– French fries, or simply fries, chips, finger chips, hot chips or French-fried potatoes, are deep-fried potatoes, which have been cut into batons.
4. Grilled Eel– The dish is crisp on the outside and tender from the inside. But if you cook it on high heat, then you do not need to steam it to remove the fat.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients for Gluten Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter
Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter Recipe
- Take brown sugar, white sugar, and butter in a bowl. Beat it thoroughly.
- Add 1 tsp baking soda to it and beat again for 30 seconds. Add eggs and vanilla essence and beat for 2 minutes now.
- Add rice flour to it and mix it thoroughly.
- Now add salt to it mix it and freeze it afterward for 20 minutes. After that make round shapes out of it and embed gems on the top of the cookies.
- In a baking tray spread butter paper and then place the cookies at small distances on it.
- Preheat the oven to 170⁰ Place the tray in it. Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve cold.
How Much Time It Will Take?
Nutritional Facts Of Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter Recipe
How to Make Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter at Home | Video