There’s nothing better than baking cookies for your kids to make them happy. Paula Deen monster cookies recipe will bring immense joy to the kids.
Colorful cookies loaded with the goodness of peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate candies, and vanilla makes for a perfect dessert choice.
To make this cookie, combine all the dough ingredients like oatmeal, sugar, eggs, peanut butter, vanilla extract, chocolate candies & chips, raisins, and salt.
Put a dollop of cookie dough on the cookie sheet. Bake for some time and your little monsters are ready.
Monster cookies will appeal to every age group because they are fun to eat with an amazingly soft texture.
These cookies are flavored with vanilla and chocolate, making the best combo on your snacking plate.
No extra effort is needed! Enjoy these monster cookies straight from the oven. Quickly go through the recipe steps and equipment to use, and also find the calorie count below.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Monster Cookies?
- Bowl – In a mixing bowl, combine all the cookie ingredients.
- Spatula – Use a rubber spatula to mix the dough ingredients.
- Oven – Bake monster cookies at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cookie Sheet – Place cookie dough dollops on the cookie sheet.
- Wire Rack – Transfer baked cookies to the wire rack to cool down.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Monster Cookies?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Monster Cookies?
- Oatmeal – In this recipe, we’ll use oatmeal as the cookie base.
- Peanut Butter – Add peanut butter to the cookie dough for nutty fun.
- Vanilla Extract – Of course, we all love vanilla. Some drops of vanilla extract, please.
- Butter – Butter makes cookies lighter.
- Eggs – Baking in the kitchen? Eggs are a heart ingredient for baking recipes.
- Baking Soda – Rise your cookies well with baking soda.
- Sugar – Add granulated sugar to the cookies for sweetness.
- Chocolate Candies – Colorful chocolate candies for drama and fun like a monster.
- Chocolate Chips – A small chunk of chocolate chips melts when you bake and gives you a chocolatey blast.
- Raisins – Some raisins in the dough for the richness of the cookie.
- Salt – For your dough to go right, add salt for the balancing flavors.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Monster Cookies
1. Let’s Prepare Cookie Dough
In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and sugar. Mix well. Stir in vanilla extract, peanut butter, and butter. Combine.
Add chocolate candies, chips, raisins, baking soda, and oatmeal. The cookie dough is ready.
2. Finally, It’s Baking Time
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a cookie sheet and dollop two tablespoons of cookie dough.
Keep a two-inch distance from each other, so the cookies get room to rise. Bake for ten minutes. Remove from the oven.
Let it cool on the wire rack for five minutes. This will make cookies crispier. Monster cookies are ready.
How Will Paula Deen Monster Cookies Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen monster cookies have a soft-baked texture. They have a crinkled top and come out extra thick.
Moreover, the dark brown and colorful cookies are chewy and chocolatey, giving you peanut butter. Serve with your favorite milk or smoothies, and enjoy your breakfast.
Paula Deen Monster Cookies Recipe
Combine eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, peanut butter, and butter in the bowl. Mix well.
Add chocolate candies, chips, raisins, baking soda, and oatmeal.
The cookie dough is ready.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Dollop two tablespoons of cookie dough on the cookie sheet.
Bake for ten minutes.
Let it cool for five minutes.
Paula Deen monster cookies are ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are monster cookies made of?
Monster cookies contain eggs, chocolate chips, candies, raisins, baking soda, oatmeal, vanilla, sugar, and peanut butter.
What is the flavor of monster cookies?
Monster cookies have vanilla flavor and are loaded with chocolate chips and candies. They are crispy and tasty cookies.
How many carbs are in monster cookies?
One monster cookie contains 34g of carbohydrates.
What do monster cookies go well with?
Monster cookies go well with ice cream, coffee, milk, eggs, and chocolate sauces.
What can I drink with cookies besides milk?
You can drink hot cardamom chocolate, apple tea, Irish coffee, milkshakes, and smoothies.
Craving for a good bite? Try these monster cookies, and you will love their taste and texture – some spooky fun with these monster cookies during Halloween.
For your perfect holiday treatment, monster cookies will never go wrong. So when are you making them? Start today instead.