I remember one thing when the job of my father was in Ladakh and I was 6 years old my mother used to make pizza for us there at home because there was no pizza hut and domino’s there where we live. My mother used to cook every kind of pizza either it is veg or non-veg.
When we came back from Ladakh to a city. My family and I went to pizza hut for having pizza, it was good but not good as my mother’s pizza. BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe Of Pizza hut is not so different from my mother’s. BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe as my mother said.
We ate BBQ Chicken Pizza it was good but not good as my mother’s BBQ Chicken Pizza. One day I asked my mother BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe and She gave me Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe with a live Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe class and Guess what?
Today, I will share the BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe of my beautiful mother with my lovely people. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Pizza Dough Without Yeast– Making pizza dough at home usually takes long hours. But with the recipe I am going to share, you can make pizza dough in minutes and that too without yeast.
2. Vegan Cheese Pizza– There are many misconceptions among the masses that veganism will restrict your food options. Today I will debunk those misconceptions with a quick Vegan Cheese Pizza Recipe.
3. Cheeseless Pizza– Cheeseless pizza is originated from New York. As you know, New York is the capital of obesity. Hence, people are very afraid of calories over there. So in such an environment, cheeseless pizza is a great option.
4. Fiestada Pizza– Forget about the pizza from those big pizza outlets, Fiestada Pizza is much better than those pizzas.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients Required to Make BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
|Baked Pizza Crust
|Chopped Red Onion
|Red Chilly Flakes
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Preheat oven 145 degrees Celcius.
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet spread the crust with barbeque sauce.
- On the top of crust spread with chicken, cilantro, pepperoni peppers, onion, garlic powder, and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- After pizza baked spread chilly flakes over it.
How Much Time It Will Take?
Nutritional Facts Of BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
How to Make BBQ Chicken Pizza at Home | Video